Guidewire Application Architect
Looking for a full time Guidewire Application Architect to work in the Jacksonville, FL office. In this role you will be responsible for providing architecture leadership across multiple development teams and working with both IS and Business teams to define their architecture roadmap, solution architecture, detailed design, and hands on development.
• Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
• Working with development teams supporting systems for the four P&C companies.
• Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architect team on technologies and approaches.
• Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
• Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
• 8 or more years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
• Requires experience in at least one of the Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, or ClaimCenter platforms for P&C Personal Auto or Home lines of business.
• Must have experience with some of the following Gosu, Guidewire Configuration, Guidewire Integrations, or Engage Portals.
• Experience with development in the following technologies is a plus Spring, Spring MVC, Angular JS, JQuery, AWS, Ant, Gradle, SOAP Web Services, and RESTful APIs.
• P&C insurance knowledge is required.
• Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications.
• Must have strong presentation skills.
• Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Experience with Guidewire v9 deployments in AWS is a plus.