Hardware Component Engineer (# 5826)
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Component Engineer/Electrical Engineer V with experience in component research and component selection process.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: Component Engineer/Electrical Engineer V
Location: On-site 3 days a week at location-Redmond, WA
We need an electrical component engineer with experience in component research and component selection process.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience required in aerospace or high-tech industry
• 7+ years of experience as Electrical or Component Engineer
• The ability to balance technical and business criteria requirements
• Experience with PLM tools, MSOffice, and other desktop tools
• The ability to read a BOM and schematic
• Experience in electrical component selection
• Experience in failure analysis or Destructive Physical Analysis
Must be onsite 3 days/week. 8am-5pm PST. Core hours: 9am-4pm PST. Doesn’t matter which 3 specific days they are on-site, flexible.
· 5 plus years exp of aerospace/military industry type work
· In depth knowledge of & experience deploying and operating Linux or other UNIX variants in a datacenter environment.
· Relentless passion for frugality and out-of-the-box engineering.
· Strong system troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency and experience in automation via Perl/Python programming and shell scripting.
· Good understanding of standard internet protocols (Ethernet, ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, SSL, DNS, HTTP, etc.)
· Demonstrable grasp of security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls.
· Experience in building SQL queries.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $100-110.00
Benefits will also be available, and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/