Help Desk Specialist
WI, Green Bay
- Under the direction of the Service Desk Supervisor, the Service Desk Specialist will provide company-wide support to all front-line and back office colleagues on a variety of hardware, software and business application issues.
- Support will include the identification, research and resolution for issues following the ITIL framework for Incident Management.
- Issues are reported to the Service Desk via alerts, email, instant messaging (IM), phone, self-service, voice mail and walk-up.
- The Service Desk Specialist will rely on knowledge documents and pre-established guidelines along with their own technical and troubleshooting skills to perform the functions of the job.
- They will provide additional help for complex issues from other
- Service Desk staff, IT support staff and vendors.
- In addition, the Service Desk Specialist will perform application
- provisioning activities (account creation/modification/termination) and may occasionally facilitate the Daily Operations Call (DOC).
- Lastly, they will provide input and assistance to support Problem and Change Management.
- Provide in-depth level 2 technical support for colleagues both on site/off site on multiple
- hardware devices including Voice and Data lines, ATMs, Mobile devices (Smart phone’s/Tablets), Video conference equipment, Multi-Function printers, UPS alerts, and SCOM alerts.
- Provide concierge level support for Executive Leadership including video conference and desk side support.
- Facilitate and follow company security policy including but not limited to Data Loss Prevention (DLP), End Point Encryption-Provide, Malware, SPAM, and Secure email.
- Ability to extract details of an issue and document accurately in an incident tracking too.
- Perform documented level 2 trouble-shooting procedures with colleagues.
- Innovate new solutions to common issues where documentation does not exist.
- Associated Degree in computer systems or business required. Bachelors Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a help desk capacity