HR Compensation Specialist (# 5701)
We’re in search of an experienced HR Specialist with 2 years of experience in compensation programs.
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: HR Specialist 3 (Compensation Analyst)
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: 9 Months
MUST HAVE skills (Few bullet points highlighting the must have’s):
· Assist with the delivery of compensation solutions that support business objectives.
· Partner with Recruiters to develop competitive offers aligned to the company’s pay practices and philosophy.
· Assist in the administration of compensation programs including annual merit increases, promotions, short-term incentives, and long-term incentives.
· Perform data analysis on compensation elements, including base pay, short-term incentive plans, long-term incentive plans, pay for performance, benchmarking / market data, and job evaluations.
· Ensure compliance with all related regulations including FLSA and pay equity.
· Provide up-to-date market intelligence on competitive compensation trends and practices.
Preferred Education Requirements and Related Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting.
· 2 years of progressive compensation experience
· Candidate should have some understanding of total compensation programs.
· Familiar with market data survey analysis and salary ranges structures.
· Familiar with geographic location analysis
· Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets.
· Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and ambiguity.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration, and teamwork
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good-faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $40 to $45
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/