HR Generalist 2
Position: Business Professional - HR Generalist 2 | 8584-1
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+months (Possibility for extension)
Our Shared Service Center is the first point of contact for HR related workplace information to the North America employee population. Under direct supervision, you will be responsible for administrative support to HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and provide guidance to employees regarding HR policies and programs through incoming calls and service tickets. You will maintain and update employee information in our HCM, ensure updated process documentation to be stored on our HR Portal, and complete tasks within Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards.
Ability to multi-task and make independent decisions within established guidelines relating to the performance of day-to-day duties
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a first point of contact for employees, line managers and HR management to address inquiries/issues across HR programs, policies and systems (including benefits, employee relations, staffing, and compensation)
- Provides general HR administrative support to HR Centers of Excellence and business partners
- Manages and updates HR information of employees within HCM
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as necessary including various HR metrics
- Assist with queries and projects related to the HCM and HR Portal
- Documents all inquiries (phone calls/emails/requests) and escalates complex cases to appropriate SME groups
- Meets defined SLA metrics for providing accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, policy and systems inquiries
- Assists in the continuous development and improvement of HR information and processes
- Supports ad hoc projects and activities related to HR department
- 2-4 years of prior experience including HR administration, payroll and business support
- Knowledge of government regulations, professional best practices, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities preferred
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft business applications software (particularly MS Excel),
- Business process/data processing experience within ERP HCMs, Workday preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Excellent customer service skills, including timeliness of resolution and excellent follow-up skills.
- Must exercise considerable tact and courtesy in dealing with employees and managers on a daily basis.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple priorities and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Top 3 must-have skills/requirements –
- Customer Service and call center skills
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft business applications software (particularly MS Excel)
- HR experience.
Education requirement – bachelor’s degree
Years of experience – 3-6 years of prior Call center experience, including HR administration, payroll and business support preferred