Our Client Technology People team is seeking a HR Manager to support the day-to-day HR needs of our client group. Working alongside the Technology People Business Partner team, this HR Manager will:
• Act as a resource to employees and people managers on day-to-day needs, processes, data needs and HR-related projects/activities
• Provide coaching to people managers on performance management, leadership and other people-related matters
• Use data to influence and drive an unbiased decision-making process; work closely with HR Analyst on the production of core data insight templates for client group
• Provide coaching to people managers on leadership, performance management and other people-related matters
• Act as a project manager for cyclical programs including, but not limited to, annual review, talent review and promotions
• Establish project plans, deliverables, and timelines for execution of activities and events
• Partner with the People Team peers in Technology and in Centers of Excellence to support delivery of programs and solutions related but not limited to Talent, I&D, Recruiting, Retention and Growth & Development
• Manage communications of employee changes to AskHR, Global Mobility, Payroll, Benefits, etc.
• 5+ years increasing level of experience in an HR role ideally with a BA or BS degree
• Proven ability to work and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong data analytical skills; knowledge of advanced excel a plus
• Strong communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking).
• Ability to work both independently and as a strong, supportive team member
• Ability to establish and build effective, lasting relationships with colleagues, partners, and key stakeholders
• Exceptional organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail.
• Exhibit advanced planning, project, and organizational and problem-solving skills