HR Specialist 3
Sr. HRIS Specialist
6 Months Contract
This person will serve as liaison between specific user areas such as Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, and Information Technology Services to understand business problems and opportunities for improvement. The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of Workday in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a point-of-contact for ensuring data integrity, documenting requirements, testing of system changes, assisting with regular Workday upgrades, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Sr HRIS Analyst also supports system upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and process EIB loads for business processes within Workday
- Initiates and completes changes and updates related to employee, business, jobs, etc.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on issue resolution (NA SSC, HRBP, TA, business leaders)
- Documents resolutions related to Workday process for future reference
- Manages end to end employee data flow, deep understanding the payroll implication of the data entered. Integration support with 3rd party vendors.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary
- Reviews system data on a regular basis to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness both within and across systems
- Follow up with HR, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Department Managers to resolve data integrity issues
- Escalate Data Processing issues to Management, along with recommendations for potential solutions
- Must use discretion and independent judgment in data analysis and reviewing data integrity issues
- Generate standard HRIS Reports as prescribed
- Runs queries and reports to analyze data
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Work to research and resolve issues with data
- Lead enhancement projects and change management. Gather, build and document business requirements from corporate supporting teams, liaise with IT on these requirements and test the resulting enhancements to ensure accurate functionality.
- Develop and deliver training
- Identify/Develop/Implement streamlined process
- Provide alternate solutions and recommendations for complex business issues
- Provide Tier II Support via internal ticketing tool.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or 3+ years of HRIS work experience
- Recent Workday HRIS experience is required (Core, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent and Performance)
- WD certification(s) a plus
- Previous experience as super user or advanced user in a HRIS solution required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to sensitive employee information.
- Self-starter. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, organization, planning and time management
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills including training material
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Business acumen
- System troubleshooting experience
- Strong MS Office skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel – V lookup and pivot table knowledge is a must
- Strong Workday experience
- Focus Areas:
- Adv Comp
- EIB processing