Position: HR Specialist III
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ(Hybrid = 3D onsite/ 2D remote)
Duration: 12+ months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- CONCIERGE SERVICES to Expats for their US onboarding to support ONSITE APPEARNCE to facilitate US Govt Doc such as DMV, SSA, USCIS, Bank etc
- Provide support 24/7 ADHOC OPERATION as required for emergency site visit such as ER, Accident scenes, and other urgent matter during emergency
- Provide ORIENTATION AND OTHER ON-BOARDING SUPPORT to expats upon arrival, including assistance with housing and other personal matters
- Support as EVENT PLANNER TO FACILITATE AND COORDINATE YEAR ROUND EVENTS for expats including in-house or external seminars and recreation activities
- Review and prepare expats pre boarding planning system
- Maintain on-going communications with expats regarding various subsidies, visa, housing and any other matters that they may require assistance
- Review and process internal administration in NA database. Troubleshoot relevant issues as necessary.
- Conduct orientation for new expats to explain for the completion of required forms, opening of bank accounts and housing
- Prepare organization and external service providers for the arrival of expats
- Provide active support to departing expats related to their wind-down in the US
- Provide support to expatriates as required and as requested
- Proactively seek out ways in which to improve the expatriate experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Korean business culture, etiquette and practices.
- Experience in administering and applying corporate policies at the individual level
- Strong interpersonal verbal/written skills; especially in person, on a client site. This is critical to relationship building and expectations.
- Attention to detail and commitment to administrative responsibilities.
- Onsite customer facing experience.
- Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate a technical situation while managing the operational challenges.
- Working independently and able to re-prioritization of tasks/events/commitments quickly based on contract, client, and business situations.
- Highly skills at prioritization, planning, working independently all within standard policies and business standards.
- Legal assistance experience is a plus
- Fluency in Korean.
Thanks and Regards,
Aaqib - Harvey Nash
732 456 8799