HRIS Analyst - Workday
- Workday implementation experience
- At least 1 module of workday, preferably HCM. Recruitment or Benefits is desirable too.
- Someone like this (Lauren pulled her in from HR to HRIS role at Sunland -- https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielle-savoy-899500b0/)
- Must have HRIS experience - ideally workday
- Must be able to do some configuration works with a partner for some configuration but would like to bring more of that in-house
- Must understand business processes (HR/benefits/payroll)
- Must be a critical thinker (doesn't just follow directions, assesses requests/scenarios/system capabilities before actioning requests)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Execute a variety of activities within Workday HCM, including testing upgrades, road-map initiatives and other business-as-usual processes.
- Conduct testing in Workday Sandbox environments for areas where business process changes may need to occur, or where configuration changes are required by the business.
- Collaborate with various HR functional areas, Payroll and IT department on system change management, data audits and HR data processing.
- Provide data entry support for various HR driven or initiated business processes, including, but not limited to supervisory organization changes, job profile creation and other data updates.
- Analyze, validate and audit system data, ensuring data accuracy, legal and SOX compliance.
- Proactively manage pending system transactions and follow-up with end-users and/or respective HR team members to complete transactions accurately and within required deadlines for payroll,
- Monitor and handle system delegation setups for task reassignments, and flag areas of concern to management for auditing purposes.
- Work in partnership with HR team and Payroll to ensure payroll interface timelines are adhered to and payroll interfaces from Workday are run on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure integrations to/from Workday are operational and received by carriers based on scheduled runs, and review/partner with HR subject matter experts to audit feedback files received from carriers.
- Run a variety of reports for the HR team and the senior management, including employee master data reports, executive dashboards, recruiting dashboards, etc.
- Provide direction and feedback to end-users on Workday issues through monitoring of the Workday Support Inbox and other avenues of escalation.
- Create and/or maintain various Workday/HRIS process workflows.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of related HRIS/HR experience.
- Workday HCM experience preferred.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented, but also able to work well independently.
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree required.