HRIS Program Manager
NY, New York
Title: HRIS Program Manager
Type: Contract – 12 to 18 months
Location: Remote – East Coast
Must Have: HRIS implementation experience from beginning to end
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
The HRIS Program Manager is the glue of the project governance team and the driving force behind the project itself. In this role, you will oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management, SME’s and our implementation partners, performing an array of tasks from planning and coordinating status update meetings, steering committee meetings and deep dive sessions.
Build and develop relationships with all team members to drive toward milestones and deliverables while mitigating risks along the way.
Serve as a central point of contact for the project, handling inquiries and coordinating the efforts of each workstream.
Objectives of this Role:
· Drive the HRIS project through its various phases and workstreams to completion
· Lead reporting and status updates for the various project stakeholders
· Mitigate project risk to keep it on track and on budget
· Prepare communications to various stakeholder groups
· 10+ years experience as a project/program manager
· Experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with multiple workstreams
· Experience leading technology implementations and managing program budgets
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Self-motivated and self-managed to drive toward the intended goal/objective of the project
· Experience working with and leading senior leaders and C-Suite stakeholders
· The ability to create and drive toward the necessary project timeline, goals and objectives in an agile framework
· Experience with organizational change management a plus