HRIS Workday Analyst
JOB TITLE: HRIS Workday Analyst
LOCATION: Stamford, CT
TERM: Contract to Hire
- Collaborate with various HR functional areas, Payroll and IT department on system change management, data audits and HR data processing.
- Provide data entry support for various HR driven or initiated business processes, including, but not limited to supervisory organization changes, job profile creation and other data updates.
- Analyze, validate and audit system data, ensuring data accuracy, legal and SOX compliance.
- Proactively manage pending system transactions and follow-up with end-users and/or respective HR team members to complete transactions accurately and within required deadlines for payroll,
- Monitor and handle system delegation setups for task reassignments, and flag areas of concern to management for auditing purposes.
- Work in partnership with HR team and Payroll to ensure payroll interface timelines are adhered to and payroll interfaces from Workday are run on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure integrations to/from Workday are operational and received by carriers based on scheduled runs, and review/partner with HR subject matter experts to audit feedback files received from carriers.
- 5+ years of related HRIS/HR experience.
- Workday HCM experience preferred.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented, but also able to work well independently.
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree required.