HRIS Workday Analyst
Title: HRIS Workday Analyst
Type: Long Term Contract
Location: Fairfield County, CT
Must Haves: 3 years Workday experience, ability to come into office 2 days per week
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
The HRIS Analyst (Workday) role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the organization's HRIS applications and various Workday modules. This role will support the HR Technology team by providing day-to-day HRIS support and administration, as well as fixing and resolving system issues in production. This role will work collaboratively with the HR team and other stakeholders to ensure that data and processes are being executed accurately and efficiently. This role will act as the backup to the HRIS Manager for certain processes in the Workday system.
· Supports overall HRIS function
· Understands system setup, interdependencies, and data flows to report and track data and identify issues
· Manages requirements gathering, configuration, and systems administration
· Conducts ongoing analysis of core business processes and data integrations
· Partners with team members to lead and/or assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management).
· Proactively identifies areas where HR data is not up to date and work with HR partners to suggest and implement ways to improve data quality
· Support Workday Semi-Annual Upgrade testing and adoption of delivered enhancements
· Assist with advanced reporting, data analytics, and compliance related reporting
· Create & run a variety of reports for the HR team and senior management including employee master data reports, executive dashboards, recruiting dashboards, etc.
· Assists with processing annual activities based on the rhythm of the business (performance reviews & goals etc).
· List of Workday components we use: Core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent/Performance, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Learning, Time Tracking, Absence.
· 3+ years of related HRIS/HR experience
· Workday HCM experience required
· Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality
· Strong analytical skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Team-oriented, but also able to work well independently
· Able to multitask and work well under pressure
· Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· High school degree or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.