Human Resources Administrator
NY, New York
Title: Human Resources Administrator and Office Coordinator
Type: Full Time Employed
Location: New York, NY
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Our HR Administrator & Office Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the North American Region HRBP, regional leaders, as well as some responsibilities of an Office Manager. This role requires an individual who is highly organized and self-motivated. Change is a constant in this environment, therefore a flexible approach to work is necessary along with the ability to work on own initiative.
· Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
· Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Business Partner and members of Senior Leadership Team
· Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
· Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators
· Assist with the recruitment process by performing reference checks and creating employment contracts
· Oversee the completion of new hire documentation
· Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
· General office administration duties
· Ad hoc duties for HR, Recruitment and when necessary additional departments
· Arranging Employee engagement activities for each location including scheduling of all EE events, setting up blogs, communicating via our Intranet and ensuring Outlook invites are distributed in advance
· Organization of events both internal and external
· Scheduling of induction for new starters including issuing of invites to speakers and attendees and updating when necessary
· Preparation of new starter packs and ensuring that they are delivered on time
· Reception duties including telephone answering, post, deliveries, supplier queries, etc.
· Main point of contact for building queries, including repairs & renewals
· Ensuring the office stationery supply is sufficient
· Organize lunch for internal / external meetings
· Arranging couriers for everyday items and new starter laptops in conjunction with IT, ensuring at all times that they are delivered on the agreed date
Health & Safety
· Responsibility as fire warden and first aid representative – Training will be provided.
· Excellent communication, grammar, and spelling skills
· Ability to multi-task & prioritize
· Excellent use of Microsoft Suites
· Team player and ability to work on own initiative
· Positive and helpful attitude, with strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
· Some travel will be required with this role