HVAC Technician/Installer/Mechanic/Specialist (# 5874)
We’re in search of Data Center Operations Technician/ Maintenance Specialist/ Operations Assistant/ Infrastructure Technician
Here are some of the specific details:
Job Title: HVAC Technician/Installer/Mechanic/Specialist
Location: Dublin OH 43016 (Onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
MUST HAVE skills.
· The Data Center Technical Operations Engineer, Facility will be responsible for Data Center Engineering Operations within an Client Data Center including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
· 0-2 years of management experience. -
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. -
· Strong leadership and organizational skills. -
· Strong attention to detail. - Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
· 0-2 years of Data Center Engineering Experience-
· 0-2 years of Data Center Management Experience-
· Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as low voltage (copper/ fiber) cabling
· Bachelor’s Degree or Technical (Military/ Trade School) Degree and relevant experience.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $31 to $36
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/