IAM SailPoint Security Engineer
IL, Lake Forest
Job Title: Sr. IAM SailPoint Security Engineer
Full Time Role-Lake Forest, IL (Relocation assistance included)
Company: Fortune 100 Industrial Supplier
Why this role/company:
- Work with a company that is consistently ranked as one of top companies to work for in Chicago!
- Listed as #99 on Fortune 100’s Best Companies to Work for in the US
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation including, stock options, profit sharing, and amazing benefits!
- Join a company that has been profitable for the last 50 years and grow your career
- Work with top notch technology and work within a culture centered around their employees.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Actively protects the integrity and confidentiality of information assets while enabling business functionality in all systems and environments by supporting applicable security solutions
· Provide Advanced access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, Edirectory, IDV, SailPoint and SAML technologies
· Partner and execute advanced changes in the Security Landscape based on results from analysis received from Internal Controls & Compliance, Internal Audit, External Audit and other functions as deemed appropriate
· Demonstrates a strong understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Cyber-Ark, and SAML SSO integrations.
· Resolve and troubleshoot incidents and which have been escalated from Analysts and Engineers professionally within established SLAs, with accurate communication to the appropriate parties
· Identify and lead large Continuous Improvement projects and/or assist Architects in more complex Continuous Improvement projects, seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs
· Serving as a technical escalation resource to less experienced team members, Analyst, and Engineer team members
· Participate in and support the SOX Compliance processes, providing leadership and support to Analysts. Recommend and implement new functionality to enhance compliance processes. Ensure SOX controls are followed and effective.
· Has a strong understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform strong troubleshooting and create strong workflows.
· Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
· Lead medium or large projects and team members assigned to projects with little direction, assist Architect on large projects as needed.
· Coaching and serving as a technical escalation resource to team members and groups in or outside the department on any Identity Access related technical issue.
· Engineer solutions to ensure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
· Serve as an SME in several areas; Provide subject matter expertise for Architecture, Planning and Roadmap sessions
· Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques
· Facilitate the gathering of security requirements/specifications specific to Remote Connectivity (intra and intercompany), Internet facing solutions, eCommerce, Mobility, etc.
· Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
· Assist in security project implementation from conception, design, testing and implementation
· Participate as required, in analyzing, developing, and implementing large or complex Identity security solutions, as requested by business and process team partners or with direction from the Architect.
· Provide 24-hour support on a rotating schedule
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
· Experience with SailPoint is required
· 5+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
· 5 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments
· Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
· Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (e.g. SSL and PKI)
· Strong understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
· Expert understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
· Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (e.g. Federation, SAML, etc.)
· Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise