information Security Analyst
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time”
Data Security Analyst
Teterboro, NJ (3 days work from home)
The Data Security analyst will be responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of client's enterprise-wide data loss prevention (DLP) systems.
A primary focus of this position will be working with the Information Security team, Operations Team and the responsible Business Units to remediate day to day alerts from the DLP system.
A secondary area of focus of this position will be monitoring and escalation of incidents in other security systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors alerts from client's DLP systems and other security systems as assigned.
• Monitor, review and provide recommendations for updates to DLP policies.
• Works closely with business units on classification, remediation of Security events.
• Will be the primary contact for teammate retraining and updates of DLP related training material.
• Expected to follow and continually develop/update work processes to support DLP policies.
• Familiar with regulatory requirements. These would include, (HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc…). Would also be responsible for working with non-US based locations to ensure that local regulations are maintained.
• Acts as a central point of contact for DLP related audits.
• Assists with the review of first and second level incident response support in regards to review of DLP events and analysis during and after a security incident.
• Provide 24x7 on-call support, after hours and weekend work as needed
• Document standard network security hardware/software builds
• Complete other tasks as required
Experience, Education and Skills
• 3+ years in information security
• Security+ Certification
• One or more of the following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Enterprise Defender, GIAC Penetration Tester
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
• Excellent understanding of Data Loss Prevention techniques and technologies
• Understanding of Incident Response techniques
• Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts
• Vulnerability management and scanning technology
• Centralized log management
• Exhibit and practice courteous, ethical and professional behavior while interacting with both internal and external customers
• Act in a collaborative, team-oriented environment focused on common goals to achieve mutually beneficial results
• Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
• Prioritize and manage work load and communicate issues clearly
• Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
• Comply with all laws, regulations and company policies
• Travel when required
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org