NJ, Ridgefield Park
Trainer 2(Installation Trainer)
Ridgefield Park, NJ
3 months for now as that is what is currently allowed but will definitely extend down the line as this will be a longer assignment
Trainer will be responsible for the installation improvement of delivery and install agents. This includes soft skills, empathy, communication and understanding, listening and delivery and installation training. The trainer will identify training needs on an individual and/or group level. Utilizing lecture, hands on, and role play the trainer will create a five star level experience that will set the standard for superior installations. This trainer will be responsible for install agent skill level and includes creating and monitoring the success rate of all trainees.
Job Profile Summary
- Strengthen customer service capabilities and techniques by building training plans, implementing, evaluating and post-managing training courses.
- Improve install capabilities through monitoring status of training by each business unit, intensify curriculums for low-performers.
- Provide the optimum customer services through trainings about service mindset, counseling skills and install techniques.
- Deliver world class soft skills training and role playing to improve and maintain our CMI scores.
- Prepare to build various courses and curriculums to nurture service forces to strengthen customer service capability.
- Prepare to execute training by opening a training course, notifying training courses, selecting lecturers, preparing materials, managing classrooms and manage training performances.
- Prepare to manage training operation system and develop a strategy to improve training processes.
- Prepare to manage low performers, re-training, and assessment, and strengthen capability by operating service training certificate system.
- Prepare to plan and develop various and differentiated training contents.
- Three (3) Years of appliance installation and/or repair experience or Training experience on appliances and televisions.
- Proficient in content creation and delivery, with a working understanding of learning flow. (PPT, Excel, Word, SCORM)
- Ability and willingness to travel a minimum of 50% and up to 75% domestic and international.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors and is capable of demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- for all assignments.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as well as move around product in excess of 300+ pounds daily
Top 3 Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
- Appliance installation experience (Samsung a plus)
- Well-spoken and comfortable speaking in front of people
High School diploma required
Years of experience Required:
Preferred 3+ years in the appliance installation industry but will accept less for right candidate