Instructional Designer/eLearning Specialist (# 5663)
We’re searching for an experienced Instructional Designer/eLearning Specialist who has Instructional Design & government experience with ADDIE (Analysis, Development, Design, Implementation, and Evaluation) process & Learning Management System (LMS).
Here are some of the specific details:
- Job Title: Instructional Designer / eLearning Specialist
- Location: Richmond, KY (Hybrid, with three days onsite in a week)
- Duration: Long-Term Indefinite contract
Education: Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design and technology, educational development, or equivalent.
- Prefer Master's in Instructional Design—experience: Two years of Instructional Design experience.
- Prefer- Three years of Instructional Design experience along with working with government experience.
- The eLearning specialist will be responsible for and support the ADDIE (Analysis, Development, Design, Implementation, and Evaluation) process. This support includes support to online (Asynchronized), virtual (Synchronized), and classroom classes.
- This position will serve as an advisor, recommender, and supporter for developing and designing various eLearning classes. This position will support video recording, editing videos, making training material to include Shareable Content Objective Reference Model (SCORM) files, and recommending course flow within the Learning Management System (LMS).
- This position will coordinate the quality control and testing of all training classes developed in the LMS.
Let me know if you are interested in this job and/or if you can assist us by referring someone who is interested in this job, since we offer the lucrative referral bonuses.
A reasonable, good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum for this position is $49/Hr. to $53/Hr.
Benefits will also be available and details are available at the following link: Harvey Nash Benefits
I am looking forward to speaking with you today.
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
We are part of Nash Squared Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/