iOS/Mac Contract Engineer
CA, Los Angeles
Our client, a global brand operating in the software industry is looking for an iOS/Mac Contract Engineer to their security team for a period of 4 months in a fully remote mode.
- Implement in-app purchases, which is now a require by Apple for all paid products. We will not be able to submit any updates to Apple until IAP is complete.
- Resolve documented bugs.
- Resolve security vulnerabilities discovered by the external auditing company.
- Develop feature parity with the VPN client platform.
- Develop the Mac OS VPN client.
- 6-8 years of experience in iOS development.
- Swift knowledge is a must.
- Experience in security issues will be an asset.
- Experience in fixing bugs.
- Experience in social application development will be an asset.
If interested, feel free to contact me at email@example.com