iOS Software Engineer
We are looking for iOS Software Engineer for a permanent position with our client in Bristol, CT. Please take a look at the job details below and let me know if you are interested in discussing.
Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
The Mobile Engineering team develops some of the most downloaded and successful iOS sports apps, This position is 100% hands-on development with ample influence of product design, features, and specifications. It requires proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, iOS frameworks and device capabilities. The ideal candidate will be passionate about iOS, technology, apps, and sports. Experience with IAP for direct-to-consumer streaming is highly desired.
Building these apps will present technical challenges we need to solve and numerous opportunities to learn. Join the team that builds our apps to match this scale and at the same time provide delightful user experience with animations and navigation.
- Develop new and existing apps for the iOS platform
- Develop quality code using cutting-edge techniques, tools, and utilities
- Research, test, and implement new techniques and frameworks
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop apps
- Keep abreast of industry trends and technologies and apply them quickly
- A minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on professional iOS development experience
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, iOS frameworks and device capabilities
- Experience working on a significant consumer app
- Demonstrated experience developing applications leveraging XML/JSON
- Solid understanding of data models and data access architecture
- Solid understanding of web architectures and OO design patterns
- A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services is required.
- Must demonstrate solid organization/communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent