IT Application Support Analyst
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst for our client in Parsippany, NJ. This is a contract opportunity.
No third parties please.
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate and participate in the configuration, monitoring, and optimization of Sterling Enterprise Order Management and related web-based user applications.
• Serve as the interface between first-contact IT support teams, infrastructure support teams, functional teams, and/or 3rd party vendors to collect relevant information, research, and assist in remediating reported incidents
• Participate in the deployment process and other personalization and/or customizations required to support business requirements.
• Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems.
Required Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an IT related field
• Three to five years equivalent job related experience with relevant technology
• Technical knowledge of Linux AIX, WebSphere, Sterling EOM Application, Java, Pearl Scripting, Oracle connectivity and queries, networking technologies including DNS, Load Balancing, Web ServicesAPI’s
• Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET foundation web applications is desirable.
• Understanding of SDLC principles
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to respond to outages or participate in scheduled deployments during non-traditional work hours to support business needs
Preferred Qualifications: • Past experience working in the retail environment is desirable.
• Understanding of or a willingness to learn ITIL/ITSM principles.
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to Cheryl.email@example.com