IT Field Support
Title: IT Field Support
Type: Full Time
Location: Queens/Brooklyn, New York
Must Haves: Bilingual (Spanish/English), comfortable lifting 30-50 pounds consistently
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
- Provide first point of contact for support issues
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, collaborating with customers to resolve CLIENT applications, wireless devices, printer, or computer problems in real time
- Process service tickets/work logs related to CLIENT related problems, train customers our CLIENT applications and various wireless peripherals
- Elevate complex issues/problems to appropriate team members
- Troubleshoot and correct problems on site
- Perform scheduled hardware and/or software installations.
- Configure, Install, and more importantly maintain new or used peripherals, network printers, and POS equipment.
- Assist customers with desktop applications, maintenance and troubleshooting Network Equipment CLIENT Software related, remotely using TeamViewer, MS Office, ADC, Windows etc.
- Install, train and deploy new CLIENT applications, ADC application, Scales configuration, and Wireless peripherals. (Data collection, Network Validation, and Training/Network Standardization)
- Work to gather information, or resolve issue independently or collaboratively
- Quickly learn and retain relevant system knowledge
- Telecommunications line installer and repairer, basic data communications troubleshoot, terminate data cable, know how to run data cable if needed (short runs only) and trace a cable to determine if it’s good or not.
- Support stores for grand opening
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective manner
- Provide feedback to manager regarding service failures or customer concerns