IT Field Support
Job Title: IT Field Support
Location: Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island NY
- Provide the first point of contact for support issues
- Answer a high volume of phone calls, collaborating with customers to resolve KF applications, wireless devices, printers, or computer problems in real-time
- Process service tickets/work logs related to Client related problems, train customers on our KF applications and various wireless peripherals
- Elevate complex issues/problems to appropriate team members
- Troubleshoot and correct problems on site
- Perform scheduled hardware and/or software installations.
- Configure, Install, and more importantly maintain new or used peripherals, network printers, and POS equipment.
- Assist customers with desktop applications, maintenance, and troubleshooting Network Equipment KF Software related, remotely using TeamViewer, MS Office, ADC, Windows, etc.
- Install, train and deploy new KF applications, ADC applications, Scales configuration, and wireless peripherals. (Data collection, Network Validation, and Training/Network Standardization)
- Work to gather information, or resolve the issue independently or collaboratively
- Quickly learn and retain relevant system knowledge
- Telecommunications line installer and repairer, basic data communications troubleshoot, terminate data cable, know how to run data cable if needed (short runs only), and trace a cable to determine if it’s good or not.
- Support stores for the grand opening
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem-solving in a professional and effective manner
- Provide feedback to manager regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of Key Food retail systems and processes
- Perform other related duties as assigned