IT Infrastructure Project Manager
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 month contract position with our client in Parisppany, NJ.
The Information Technology Project Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, organizing and leading all aspects of project management. S/He will provide focus and tactical direction, and manage execution of projects assigned to the Project Management Office, which may have a global component. The Project Manager will develop and maintain core deliverables, including but not limited to Status Reports, Charter, Schedules, and other key stakeholder presentations/communication. s/He will lead project execution for select cross functional initiatives Support the transition of strategic IT projects from architecture inception to project realization including assisting in the development of charters and responsible for training and providing technical guidance. Perform Project Quality “deep dive” reviews for Foundational Systems. Includes working with internal / external audit and project teams on Pre-implementation audits. Conduct Project Hindsight reviews S/He will ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and monitor team’s performance against plans.
- Experience managing telecommunication projects
- Familiarity with Unified Communications
- 7 to 10 years’ experience working as a business or IT analyst with 5+ years in project management.
- Proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications and knowledge of full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support is required.
- Experience in infrastructure and application technology domains are required, (networks, telephony, servers, storage, middleware, security, messaging, data bases, applications, security, etc.).
- Ability to build and maintain effective partnerships with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Visio, MS Project, SharePoint
- Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving and influencing skills are required along with having sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization.
- Experience in Retail and/or Consumer Product Goods
- PMI and ITIL certifications
Qualified candidates should submit a word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org