IT Security Analyst
Hybrid Role (3 days onsite and 2 days remote)
• A minimum of 4 years of professional IT security experience is required.
• Education may substitute for up to 2 years of experience.
• Industry certifications specific to IT security are preferred.
• Hands on experience with any of the following is preferred (those marked with a * are a priority):
o Palo Alto
o SIEM technologies*
o EDR technologies*
o Incident Response*
o Computer Networking*
o Network Segmentation*
• In depth knowledge of NIST control frameworks is required.
• Knowledge of Mitre Att&ck framework and regulatory requirements such as IRS Publication 1075 and HIPAA are preferred.
• Must be willing to complete required background checks and training requirements to meet IRS, CJIS, and HIPAA requirements.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate to various audiences and skill sets.
• Must have excellent documentation skills.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and be part of a team.
• Must have the ability to show flexibility and occasionally work outside of normal business hours when incidents arise.
• Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotation and be the on-call person for critical events outside of normal business hours approximately one week every two months.