IT Security Architect
** 100% Remote Job **
The successful candidate will need to assume the following duties:
- This system architect will provide specialized skills for Audit Support within the CABINET Privacy and Audit Support Branch. Must understand and be able to apply the following primary compliance frameworks: IRS Publication 1075, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, NIST 800-53 rev 4.
- Should be familiar with CJIS and FERPA any additional compliance frameworks that apply to the clients agencies.
- Must be able to advise agencies of the applicability of these frameworks to information technology and provide information concerning means available to meet framework requirements. Must possess excellent writing skills, organization skills and communication skills.
- Must manage and organize Commonwealth agencies' responses to federal and state auditors.
- Will be responsible for preserving and retrieving all documentation as needed for current year and prior years.
- Must be able to draft new IT policies, processes or procedures and edit existing policies, processes or procedures.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and work toward keeping excellent work relationships with Commonwealth agencies.
- System Architects are required to work with project managers, developers, and management to help deliver applications and business processes.
- They will provide high-level technical expertise and leadership in the development and delivery of software applications.
- They will provide research and development activities, especially for the emerging technologies, technology assistance and direction to other teams ensuring that all technologies work effectively together.
- They will be responsible for identifying and managing risks and issues associated with the development of application or selection of CABINETS solutions.