IT Security Ops Manager
Our client is an American MNC that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
They are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. They are a market leader where the core values are not just words on the back of your badge.
Implements and executes the corporate strategy for information security and technology resilience across the globe to ensure business objectives are met and risk is minimized and maintained within acceptable levels.
- Drive strategic and operational direction for Information Security Operations team and maintain responsibility for ensuring the maintenance, operations, and support of the security infrastructure including intrusion prevention systems, firewalls, web filtering, SSL VPN, RADIUS, DLP, PKI, Anti-Virus, identity access management, vulnerability management, MDM, E-mail security etc. And ensure security tools are optimized, fine-tuned and integrated into operational procedures.
- Manage, coach, develop, and lead the outsourcing team responsible for the maintenance, operations, and support of information security systems for the enterprise. Manage the relationship with outsourcing service provider to ensure performance of steady state support and innovation.
- Act as an escalation point for the team on operational issues and help to remove barriers that prevent security projects and efforts from moving forward.
- Collaborate with other operations teams to ensure successful implementation of security strategies and architectures to enterprise applications and infrastructure.
- Create, measure, analyze, and present reports to management representing current information security operations, and identify where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Produce regular reports that demonstrate, track, compare, and analyze corporate security solutions and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security events and incidents detected by those systems.
- 10+ years of experience in IT with at least 5 of those years of experience in a Cybersecurity operations role.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role, providing direction to a team for managing people, employee career development, team building, and conflict resolution.
- Extensive experience with managing outsourcing service providers and a global team.
- Extensive experience with multiple security platforms and layers, including anti-virus, firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion prevention systems, logging correlation and management, operating systems, protocols, and incident response.
- In depth Knowledge of security best practices, including least privilege, defense in depth, or attack surface analysis.
- In depth Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services, including security, Active Directory, identity management, PKI, VPN, RADIUS, SSO, federation services.
- Ability to effectively infludence cross functional teams in the decision making process.
- Experience with design and architecture using modern design patterns in a Cloud environment.
- Experience with Cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and the security implications and requisite control frameworks.
- Experience with IoT and mobile device security. Knowledge of Mobile Device Management tools.
- Demonstrate excellent business judgment and clear understanding of the business impact of security risks and events/incidents.
- BA or BS degree in MIS, Computer Information Systems, CS, or an IT related field.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- CISA, CIPP, CISM, PCI
To know more about this opportunity, please contact me, Mrrinali Bhatia on email@example.com.