IT Technical Architect
NJ, Jersey City
Enterprise Technical Architect
Contract Duration: 1 year
Person must have:
- Experience with one of the big four consulting firms or equivalent in similar engagements.
- Deep experience in complex application architectures of investment/corporate banking
- Several years of hands-on experience in application development in Java, C++ /C# or web applications, but ideally a broad spread of experience across a number of technologies
- Implementation experience of complex application architectures; Object-oriented analysis and design using UML, Services Orientated Architecture (SOA), ESB and API
- Solid understanding of data domain applications and services (Data Acquisition/Ingestion, BI/MI Reporting, Data Warehousing, Analytics)
- Have an understanding and respect the rules and principles of the Architecture
- Assist management and sponsors where necessary with the choice of technical solutions respecting architecture objectives
- Ensure the compatibility of accepted choices with the choices already validated in terms of standard application and technical architectures in the Business
- Exceptional ability to analyse and communicate highly complex technical subjects in a methodical and effective manner.
- Help project teams to complete the necessary documentation for the purposes of the various Architecture Committees.
- Perform a “technology watch” initiative to ensure CIB Architecture are aware of upcoming and related technologies
The person should be an innovative, highly skilled individual who can add value to the IT and business community at a practical level and work with developers, production staff, functional architects, sponsors and senior management.
Additionally, the following are required:
- Strong architecture modelling and design with a knowledge of development methods and tools
- Working knowledge and experience of one or more architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman or strong desire attain certifications.
- Proven experience in working with application development process, ideally with a broad spread of experience across a number of technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills, being able to develop solutions to complex requirements
- Ability to think and work at both a low level of detail and a high level of abstraction, with an understanding of the interactions and benefits of each.
- Highly developed written communication skills both in document production and development of architecture models.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience of presenting complex technology and strategy concepts to a wide range of stakeholders, understanding their views and positions and how these views will influence proposed solutions
- Experience in one of the two vendors API Platform(API GEE, CA Technologies) with large scale deployment
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org