Java Tech Lead
JOB TITLE: Java Tech Lead / Developer
LOCATION: Mclean, VA
TERM: Contract to Hire
- Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot REST/Microservices and Weblogic.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management in mortgage industry.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- You will also be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT
- 10+ Experience developing complex applications using Java 8 and Spring Boot and Weblogic
- Experience with High Level Tech Skills like REST/Microservices
- 3+ years experience in Mortgage industry
- Nice to have Oracle SOA , Multifamily, Mortgage Underwriting and Securitization experience
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have a Bachelor degree.