Essential Job Functions
Technologies We Use
- HTML & CSS are the core building blocks for any front-end developer and it’s no different here. We use templating engines such as Dust.
- For our databases, we heavily rely on Elasticsearch, MySQL, and Redis. We have a couple other platforms in use throughout our applications.
- Our cloud platform is currently AWS but are transitioning to GCP. It’s important to understand the tools and services offered by a cloud service provider in order to chose the best option for your application.
- git push origin source-control
- Are there others? Yes. Is our stack fun? Yes. Will you get to work on what interests you? Yes. Should you apply? Yes.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience as a software engineer
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools
- Mastery of one programming language and working knowledge of at least one other
- Familiarity with multiple frameworks from languages and domains
- Understanding of multiple programming paradigms
- Good grasp of design patterns and anti-patterns