Click here to expand the job description.
Harvey Nash is a progressive, global professional recruitment firm with 9,400 experts in 36 locations across Europe, Asia and North America. Every day we place top talent in rewarding technology jobs, matching exceptional professionals with exciting projects and innovative companies that are defining tomorrow’s technology landscape. We currently have a prime opportunity for a standout business developer for our U.S. business. Is this opportunity for you?
In this role, you would work closely with hiring managers and our recruiting team to understand and assess client needs. You would be responsible for developing and servicing client accounts for the placement of candidates in contract and permanent roles. To accomplish this, you would:
- Develop sales strategies and target account plans to build your client pipeline
- Use company resources, Internet search engines, networking, referrals and cold calling to identify prospective client accounts, based on current and emerging service offerings
- Conduct meetings with potential and current clients to uniquely position the Harvey Nash service line and develop and maintain client accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
Business development managers who qualify for this fantastic opportunity have 2 to 5 years IT staffing sales experience and have exceptional time management, communication and negotiation skills. They also:
- Understand information technology and new trends and services—specifically in application development and infrastructure
- Demonstrate proven success at building strong long-term client relationships and meeting internal revenue and gross profit objectives
- Listen actively, communicate persuasively and can overcome objections
Working with Harvey Nash
At Harvey Nash, we’re proud of our amazing culture built around people who love what they do.
We truly value a job well done, so our promotional structure is based on performance, not ‘tenure’. We also offer the best compensation plan in the industry with opportunities to earn additional performance bonuses every month.
Working for us means you’ll have all the best tools, technology and resources at your fingertips, and the flexibility to perform the way that’s best for you (no micro-managers here)—everything you need to succeed!