Business Development Representative
NY, New York
Click here to expand the job description.
Role: Business Development Representative
Location: New York, NY
Term: Full-time position
- Must have worked in worked in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance sector (BFSI) in a sales, relationship management or customer service role
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound sales activity prospecting into new and existing customers.
- Identify, qualifying and create inbound leads that have real interest in buying our services
- Engage with key target accounts and help to stimulate interest and help accelerate our sales
- Working with sales pods and business heads, research new companies and competitors
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns to generate pipeline, measure ROI and show impact
- Collaborate with the wider business to deliver strategic projects for the sales organisation
- Hit weekly, monthly & quarterly quotas and targets. Ensure your team do the same and adhere to agreed processes and procedures.
- Liaise with our sales and marketing performance teams and ensure the impact the work you and your team do is accurately reflected
Required Experience, Skills & Education
• Bachelor’s degree (or 4 years equivalent work experience)
• Fluency in English (essential) & Spanish (desirable but not essential)
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Engagio (preferable) and MS Office
• Experience selling into or working in the financial services industry an advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience + in sales, consultancy, relationship management, customer service and must have managed a team