Communications Operations Producer
NY, New York
Click here to expand the job description.
12+ month contract
Must be US Citizen or Greencard holder
Must be local to New York
Resume submitted must be less than 3 pages
*Due to the high volume of applicants, all qualified candidates will be responded to within 24 hours
Our clients Online E/M-Commerce and Digital Innovation division consists of a family of internationally-recognized prestige beauty brands with a significant global presence. They are consumer focused and dedicated to providing an enhanced shopping experience by allowing consumers to connect with Brands in a personalized way, exceeding their needs, standards and expectations. This individual will work closely with several teams to achieve operational excellence across email, SMS, retargeting, social, and loyalty channels.
• Process Management & QA
• Own marketing data quality by scrubbing, analyzing, and maintaining contact information.
• Manage data augmentation and appending and partner with vendors to increase our marketable database, including the cleansing and upload of all lists. Lead integration of web sites with messaging partners and minimize list decay and unsubscribers
• Drive standardization of segmenting methodologies for targeting and reporting accuracy.
• Oversee the building of the database, engineering APIs, and integration of brick and mortar and Online data
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in web software development or e-commerce platforms. Integration with a technical focus a plus.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of deployment simultaneously.
• Experience writing requirement documents, testing plans, specifications, etc.
• Ability to translate quantitative analysis and complex technical concepts across all departments.