Full Stack Developer
Please find the summary of the job description below.
Summary of the position:
One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer role.
Here are some of the specific details:
Full Stack Developer | 12 months | South San Francisco, CA
What you’ll be doing:
· As a Software Engineer - full stack, you will be a key member of an agile delivery team in the PTDU Digital Sciences group.
· You will be part of a high-performance software engineering team that will be building digital solutions to address biomanufacturing process data needs.
· This is a hands-on software development position to define, build, test and deploy high-quality platform capabilities & features that will support reusability, perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
· Apply system thinking and solve complex technology challenges of enterprise level, support decentralized & distributed systems and provide platform services for other delivery teams.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
5+ years of experience as a Front-end Development
· Experience and a solid understanding of HTTP protocols, Microservices architecture, REST API, Swagger
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design
· Experience with UI unit & cross-browser compatibility testing
· Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
· 5+ years of C#, SQL expertise.
· Experience with the .NET framework.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
· Knowledge of common data structures and algorithm is preferred
· Experience with GitLab and branching/merging techniques
· Experience with CI/CD frameworks and tools such as Gitlab
· Working with JIRA and understanding Agile/Scrum/SAFE development methodology
Harvey Nash is a national, full-service talent management firm specializing in technology positions. Our company was founded with a mission to serve as the talent partner of choice for the information technology industry.
Our company vision has led us to incredible growth and success in a relatively short period of time and continues to guide us today. We are committed to operating with the highest possible standards of honesty, integrity, and a passionate commitment to our clients, consultants, and employees.
Utilizing our proprietary Predictive Staffing model, our company has enjoyed more than a decade of rapid growth, earning our reputation as a client-focused, efficient provider across a broad range of industries. Today, we serve top Fortune 1000 and successful privately held companies all over the country, still operating under the simple idea that great people aligned under a common vision can achieve tremendous results.
We are part of Harvey Nash Group, a global professional services organization with over forty offices worldwide.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.harveynashusa.com/
IT / Software Development
South San Francisco
CA, South San Francisco 94080