Click here to expand the job description.
We are seeking an Integration Architect for a permanent position with our client in NYC. The Integration Architect will have with a solid track record of designing and developing the integrations between multiple cloud-based systems, such ERPs and CRMs, including Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle HRIS, and Concur. Ideally, the architect must be familiar with best of breed integration platforms, including Dell Boomi. In addition, they should possess a strong understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services and integrating data across systems using various APIs, with at least a touch of scripting/programming knowledge thrown in.
Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
· Primary administrator of Dell Boomi and other tools, responsible for day to day technical operations of all Business Solutions supported systems integrations
· Learn and develop proficiency with internal and 3rd party applications that the company depends on, and build out and maintain integration between these systems
· Maintain and extend our MDM (Master Data Management) system and data governance processes
· Ensure integrations adhere to leading best practices, operational requirements, and organizational values
· Troubleshoot system integration issues; Support and assist in resolving integration issues and end user questions in a timely and professional manner, following our standard support ticketing process
· Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders/business users
· Work closely with business partners to analyze business needs and recommend enhancements for the systems, integrations, and processes
· Gather business requirements for enhancement requests and other systems integration changes, documenting these in development user stories
· Work on development user stories within sprint cycles, following our agile development and change management processes
· Coordinate opening cases with integration tool vendors (and our consultants) and follow through until resolution
· Maintain and expand a central source of standardized documentation on integration, enabling support analysts to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels
· Evaluate emerging technologies that support and align with the growth of the company
· BS/BA in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 2 years of experience serving as an Integration Architect or Developer on any of the major integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, Workato, Jitterbit, MuleSoft, or Informatica - Dell Boomi experience preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working on integrations between best of breed cloud applications, such as SalesForce, NetSuite, Oracle HRIS, Concur, Coupa, Domo, etc.
· Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
· Strong understanding of REST & SOAP web-based services with a demonstrated familiarity implementing solutions that integrate data across systems; also, knowledge of protocols like SFTP
· Practical experience implementing services-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies, including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
· Technical experience in integration patterns, SOA governance, and information modeling that pertains to integration
· Knowledge of best practices of various data governance and system architecture methodologies; Some experience with MDM desired
· Demonstrated experience in problem solving and integration/system troubleshooting
· General understanding of data security and demonstrated professionalism when handling sensitive data
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle using an agile methodology
· Ability to work alone and with a team, self-starter, strong customer focus
· Comfortable working with consultants and able to keep them on track
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
· Knows how to build relationships with business partners and become a trusted technical advisor
· Used to working cross-functionally with a wide variety of teams, including Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Support, HR, Procurement, and Marketing
· Capable of working through and bridging the sometimes-competing visions of key stakeholders from a technical perspective