Lead/ Head Engineer - Start-up Firm
Click here to expand the job description.
• Hands on delivery of well engineered products while manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering department and execution of all development projects against delivery commitments, specifications, and project plans.
• Plan and establish the technical vision that guides all aspects of development.
• Investigate the edge-cases, exploring any problems that arise in depth and proposing robust solutions
• Promote code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
• Mentor other software engineers, strengthen the technology team and perform code reviews
• Responsible for building up the engineering team and talents with NLP/AI/ML
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering/STEM, or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience building and delivering software applications in Agile/scrum methodologies
• Experience in managing overseas agile teams.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated projects in Natural Language Processing/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning for vision or language.
• Experience in developing microservices and APIs
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment, automated testing, and Tools (Jenkins)
• Programming: Angular JS, Java experience, focusing on the development of REST web services
• Experience with Spring Security, Spring Boot and JPA / Hibernate
• Experience on designing database schemas and writing ANSI compliant or PostgreSQL dialect SQL code,
• Experience with Elastic or some other search engine technologies.