Marketing Automation Associate
NY, New York
Click here to expand the job description.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Associate for a full time permanent position with our client in NYC. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
The Marketing Automation Associate will develop, build and execute outbound email campaigns for prospect marketing, Affiliate and Ambassador groups.
- Build and deploy digital marketing campaigns in email using Marketo, collaborating with prospect marketing, referral and Advanced Business Courses stakeholders
- Track and report on email campaign performance, as well as propose recommendations on best practices to increase performance
- Drive execution and implementation of newly introduced data for various marketing programs (ad-hoc, trigger, partner prospect tagging, etc.)
- Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot Marketo related issues
- Create lead management workflows and smart lists
- Monitor IP configuration and deliverability of emails
- Train and support marketing automation tool users
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in Marketo (Marketo Certified preferred)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and GoToWebinar
- Proficient in HTML and building basic landing pages
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- Background in lead scoring, lead management and automated nurture campaigns
- Experience with digital acquisition channels and familiarity with B2C marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team environment