PeopleSoft PUM/FI Upgrade Consultant
NJ, Jersey city
Click here to expand the job description.
Title: PeopleSoft PUM/FI Upgrade Consultant
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Jersey ciyt, NJ. (Currently remote)
Must Have: PUM expereince, FI experience, UAT support
- Upgrade experience and ability to use PUM
- Experience with PeopleSoft BI, OM, AR, AP, PO, GL, AM, PC modules
- Ability to support UAT on an upgrade project
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluid development experience
- Experience with Page and Field Configurator, drop zones, event mapping
- PS Admin exposure
· Research, analyze, design, develop and unit test application functionality on Verisk’s PeopleSoft Financial systems.
· Ensure design and development meet business requirements and functional specification.
· Proactively analyze application performance, look for improvement opportunities and recommend solutions to management.
· Work with minimal guidance on moderate to complex programming tasks.
· Provide effective and timely technical support of PeopleSoft environment and application.
· Provide timely, effective and professional status communication/reports in a clear and concise manner.
· Proactively monitor and maintain data integrations to and from PeopleSoft and supported applications.
· Create technical documentation including design porotype, technical specification, system and integration diagram, test plans, migration checklist/plan, cutover plans, incident reports etc.
· Engage professionally and collaborate with business users, IT peers, and team members.
· Adhere to SLA. Provide on-call and off-hour maintenance support as needed.
· Follow internal standard operating procedures and protocols. Ensure each requirement is formally documented and Change Control process is followed.
· Troubleshoot and fix issues affecting PeopleSoft applications with appropriate level of priority working with backend IT support and vendor as needed.
· Collaborate with business users and other stakeholders to gather requirements and follow the standard software development life cycle.
· Maintain code repository and version control consistently for each code/configuration change. Test rollback/back-out plan prior to each production migration.
· Follow established application development standards and best practices.
· Work on other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft application support and development.
· Experience in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 modules – Billing, Accounts Receivable, Order Management, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, General Ledger, Asset Management, and Project Costing
· Proficient with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.55+ - Application Designer, Application Engine Component Interface, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, SQR, AWE, PeopleCode and Application Packages, SQL, etc.
· Working knowledge of Oracle DB on Unix and PeopleSoft PIA administration.
· Experience utilizing PUM to apply application patches.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Ability to convey technical concepts/topics in a clear and concise manner to the non-technical audience.
· Ability to remain agile and adjust priorities based on workload, management directives and customer demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.