Click here to expand the job description.
Title: Platform Engineer (SRE)
Location: Seattle, WA (remote until Sept 2021)
Company Type: Series A
Industry: HR Solutions
Are you ready to join one of the top startups in the Seattle area? We're pioneering the way companies address and solve payment gaps, biases, racism, sexism, and other prejudices when it comes to pay, promotional track, or even a hire/no-hire decision. Bottom line, equality for all.
We partner with companies like Nordstrom, Target, Adobe, Slack and tons more!
- Work as a infrastructure focused platform engineer
- Develop services, tools, and features for other developers
- Work as a software engineer focusing on areas of scalability, reliability, and availability
- Partner with the Lead Platform Engineer and implement appropriate solutions
Skills and Experience
- You have a 4-year degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or Kuberentes in general on either GCP or AWS
- You can develop large scale platforms in Python and/or Go
- We utilize PostreSQL, Redis, and Cloud PubSub (so, any experience with those tools/dbs!)
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Terraform