Product Manager 2
Position: Business Professional - Product Manager 2 | 7783-1
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12+months (Possibility for extension)
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of a product manager is to maximize sales, revenue, market share and profit margins by leading a team to deliver an end product. The typical product manager guides the delivery of a product through its life cycle.
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with other company departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ensuring that the product supports the companys overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Experience working on eCommerce supply chain/inventory management/logistics/order management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience required
Marketing / Product
WA, Bellevue 98004