Opportunity at a Glance
As a Salesforce Developer, you will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. You work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. Your role is part technical project manager, part developer and part Salesforce analyst. Additionally, you are responsible for enforcing Salesforce best practices and for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our e-commerce platform.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Contribute to the development of both your own and the team’s technical acumen.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Train, coach, and supervise associate developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and/or Information Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least two years' experience with eCommerce and Salesforce technologies as detailed below.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and success in the development of eCommerce applications, including proficiency in core Ecommerce functionalities.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of eCommerce packaged solutions, including Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experienced in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation - specifically B2B Commerce or Salesforce Core development.
- Knowledge of B2B Commerce extension points and configuration, Data Model and OOTB capabilities, including Catalog Configuration, Storefront Configuration, Product Configuration, Cart and Wishlist Configuration.
- Hands-On experience implementing Constraint Rules, Price Metrix and Price Rule Sets, Promotions, and Localization.
- Ability to lead B2B Commerce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support clients’ business requirements.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems and optimize application performance and scalability.
- Assist project leadership in conducting project risk identification and mitigation planning.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce administration and configuration. Responsible for developing integrations for Salesforce-based applications and improvements.
- Experience with:
- Salesforce Sales, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Community Cloud
- Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- SOQL and Salesforce Data Loader
- System integration (REST API), including associated functional and unit test code, and code validation against unit tests.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design.
- Experience with drupal / acquia and integration with Salesforce B2B commerce.
- Experience in web technologies, such as: