SAP SD Functional Analyst
NY, Staten Island
Click here to expand the job description.
We are seeking an SAP SD/PMR Functional Analyst for a permanent position with our client in Staten Island NY/Matawan NJ. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
SAP Functional Analyst will be responsible for the solution design, build/configuration, testing, deployment, support, integrity and ongoing management of the SAP S/4HANA ERP solution within the functional domain. Understand business requirements, challenges and opportunities and lead the design, enablement and continuous business support of the SAP ERP solution to meet established business objectives. Serve as the SAP functional expert for the company by possessing a deep and comprehensive knowledge of business processes and a comprehensive knowledge of SAP ERP and related systems.
· 5+ years’ experience in design and configuration Serving as the Functional Lead on a project with blended resourcing – Internal Employees, Independent Contractors, and 3rd Party Consulting.
· Hands-On Configuration experience delivering business process solutions within the SAP delivered framework.
· Ability to lead a team of internal and external resources to deliver effective Business Process Solutions within in the Standard SAP Framework
· Ability to customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested use case. Clearly document and present Business Processes and SAP Configuration to meet Business Process Requirements.
· Consumer Products, in Retail / Wholesale Distribution experience is required
· Exposure to interfacing SAP with multiple 3rd Party Systems for Master Data, Transactional and Reporting purposes.
· Should have deep Order to Cash (OTC) process and configuration expertise in SAP and S/4HANA across all areas of the OTC solution
· Knowledge of all cross-functional integration points and interdependencies with the other Value Streams
· Configuration of objects within third party process model, creating sales order, purchase requisition (item category, account assignment, Deliveries, Invoices, Pricing, Pricing Procedures, Access Sequence, Output Determination, etc.).
· Knowledge of configuring Site, Article Master, Business Partners, Assortments, Listing, Purchasing Info Records, Source Lists, Retail Core Pricing, Promotions, Deals, offers and vendor funds required.
· Ability to give proper training to the users and ensure that the system is usable, performing appropriately and the business flow is complete and correct.
· In-depth knowledge of EDI, IDocs, Workflow and ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues related to EDI.
· Experience eliciting high-level business requirements, use-cases, creating detailed functional specs, prepare test scripts, user manual, user training documents, requirement traceability matrices, and work-flow diagrams.
· Comprehensive knowledge of SAP landscape ABAP, workflow, debugging skills including ability to read and understand custom ABAP code preferred
SAP ERP Project
· Multiple Full-Lifecycle Implementations of SAP ERP – at least 1 HANA S/4 Implementation preferred in an retail environment including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Functional specification preparation, unit testing, integration testing, roll out planning, and Post Go-Live Support
· Identify gaps in business processes and work to develop solutions to address gaps efficiently and effectively
· Ability to skim through Complex Business Process/Requirement, and translate into tangible design, starting from AS-IS or SAP provided out of the Box functionality
· Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
· Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
· Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
· Assists in creation of Testing Script Creation and Execution for all cycles including UAT and defect resolution
· Contributes to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
· Understands all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management
· Assist in development and execution of user training
· Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related equivalent experience
· At least 5 years of hands-on experience in SD / MM configuration
· Must have Retail experience with Grocery a big plus.
· Experience working in a fast changing retail environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
· Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
· Able to work independently, under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Ability to lead and train other team members
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize
· Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
· Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’
· Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
· Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of organization including management.