Senior Statistician w/ SAS
Click here to expand the job description.
We are looking for a Senior Statistician for a permanent position with our client in Yonkers, NY. This position will provide professional statistical support to a various organizational projects.
- Develops advanced experimental designs for consumer product testing, surveys, and other applications.
- Analyzes complex data from tests, surveys, and other sources.
- Serves as an internal consultant and expert on statistical issues.
- Provides expert guidance in the development of product ratings.
- Performs independent research to develop new or improve existing methods for data analysis.
- Under supervision, develops test protocols and procedures.
- Develops and presents training seminars.
- Advanced degree in Statistics or related field with ability to solve complex problems.
- Expertise in linear mixed models, experimental design, and other advanced statistical techniques required.
- Experience in consumer product testing and course work in the applied sciences is highly desirable.
- Advanced experience in SAS (preferably a certification) is required.
- Experience with Bayesian Analysis is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of machine learning and data/text mining is a plus.
- Must be proficient with current state of the art statistical software programs such as SAS and other data analysis software.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently on multiple projects required.