Software Engineer - Java/Docker/AWS
Click here to expand the job description.
Our client's goal is to accelerate the end-to-end engineering lifecycle by building tools and platforms that make it easier to create, deploy, and iterate on secure and highly available software. As a Software Engineer on the Deployment Infrastructure team, you will re-imagine how our client builds and deploys software and how they use data to make decisions, then build the products and infrastructure to enable that new approach.
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production environments.
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack.
What We Value
- Experience in Software Engineering or similar field
- Systems programming experience in Golang, Java, or equivalent
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed systems
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements around monitoring, stability, and scalability
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) at scale
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCE) or in-house data centers
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform