Jr. Service Desk Analyst
Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Midtown, Manhattan
Type: Fulltime/ Perm
Industry: Law Firm
- 1+ year of IT Support troubleshooting level 1 requests
- Excellent customer service skills
Nice to Have:
· ITIL Certification or relevant experience;
· Citrix / Microsoft qualifications;
· Experience of supporting remote working (RSA and Pulse) ;
· Experience of supporting IOS mobile devices, UEM;
· Experience of supporting a Citrix environment;
· Experience of supporting Windows 10, MS Office 2016 applications, Office 365;
· Advanced knowledge of Active Directory;
· Experience of working at a large law firm, professional services firm or investment bank
The IT Department is responsible for providing technology and support to enable fee earners and business services employees to operate efficiently both internally and with their clients. The IT department is comprised of two functions, Customer Services and Technology Services.
These two functions work closely together with the shared goal of delivering strategic business value through the application of technology. IT operates as a global team with regional presence in most of our offices. Our centralized IT infrastructure is maintained and managed by Technology Services and Customer Services provides all business facing support and services.
The IT Service Delivery function within the IT Department manages the development, operation and technical support of the core IT infrastructure and business applications, ensuring they run efficiently, effectively and securely.
The IT Service Desk is responsible for providing IT related information and support via telephone and email to all fee earners and business services employees on a 24/7 basis to all our international offices.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
Responsible for providing first line support to customers across the firm and in some cases this may include supporting the firm’s clients, directly or indirectly. Their primary focus will be to ensure all calls and emails are answered promptly, requests and incidents are dealt with appropriately and all calls are adequately logged within the firm's service management system. The role is expected to work as part of a team, flexibly, in a rotating shift pattern.
· Act as a single point of contact for all incoming calls and emails from customers regarding IT issues and queries;
· 1st line support - troubleshooting IT relating problems for the firm’s core systems ensuring issues are logged with the required information;
· Ensure all calls and emails are logged and managed within the firm’s service management system in accordance to the agreed SLAs and OLAs;
· Keep customers updated on outstanding tickets;
· Take ownership of problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the customer and communicate progress in a timely manner;
· Meet or exceed defined quality and performance targets for IT Service Desk;
· Take responsibility for calls and see them through to completion;
· Assign incidents and requests to appropriate 2nd/ 3rd line teams after all troubleshooting steps have been exhausted;
· Proactively pick up on trends from calls logged
· Update documentation and knowledge base articles as and when required
· Project work as required