Jr. Software Developer
· Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience in object-oriented software design and development.
· Working knowledge and experience with web-based applications, web services, WSDL, SOAP.
· Data structures and algorithms; understanding of design patterns.
· Proficiency in Software Configuration tools (GIT / Subversion).
· Hands on experience in Software test lifecycle and defect tracking tools.
· Experience on client terminal software integrated with third party SDK interacting with different hardware (terminal printers/displays, boards/kiosks).
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Must be organized with an eye for detail and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
· Expertise on developing highly integrated, high performing and large scale applications.
· Expert level fluency with modern and advanced Windows-based application technologies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
· Proven creative problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
· Self-motivated, proactive and delivery focused working attitude.