Junior Azure Cloud/ Linux Engineer
NY, New York
In this role, you will:
- Manage and secure Linux-based cloud systems and networks at scale.
- Work with tools to automate critical aspects of production systems such as: configuration management and deployment of infrastructure.
- Maintain the stability and performance of the cloud platform.
- Utilize the latest industry standard tools and practices to meet the evolving needs of our internal engineers/developers and external customers.
Technologies We Use
- Languages: Ruby, Python, Go, and Java
- Systems Management: Terraform, Docker, Ansible, and Puppet
- Cloud Platforms: Azure
- Linux: CentOS (6 and 7)
What We Value
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, or related technical field
- Coding/scripting fluency in at least one language and a commitment to automate solutions
- Experience with Linux systems from the kernel level and up
- Experience with configuration management solutions
- Ability to quickly take on new roles and responsibilities
- Track record of successfully deploying and running configuration management systems
- Desire to see features through from development to deployment in production environments