Junior/ Mid-level Web Analytics Product Manager
NY, New York
- Tag Management system experience (Tealium and GTM preferred)
- GA360 experience is preferred or Google Analytics
- 3+ years experience creating digital products in a product or technical delivery role
As the Web Analytics Product Manager, you will define the analytics requirements for our digital properties, guiding the products through the end-to-end development and production lifecycles.
We are looking for a collaborative individual who is laser focused on delivering the best business outcomes for the organization and equanimity in a rapidly changing data landscape. The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to define the analytics of our websites globally.
This person will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
· Manage analytics tagging of our site features through the lifecycle: requirements gathering, writing use cases, QA and sign off.
· Work with business partners and key stakeholders – interpret business needs into product requirements, generate user stories, manage multiple stakeholders to guide product releases, business updates, reporting requirements and value assessments
· Partner with business to identify and understand new ways to use data to support insights and activate in consumer experience.
· Ability to work in a matrixed organization (i.e. people follow without having hierarchal direct control/reports)
· Develop and prioritize global intake of site analytics needs
· Understanding of all different types of 3rd Party Marketing Tags
· Looking after multiple streams of work, from big ticket projects that last months to quick tasks that will be complete in a week.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years experience creating digital products in a product or technical delivery role
· Deep understanding of eCommerce business, consumer mindset, digital user experience, digital design frameworks and processes (design, research, development, etc.)
· Equipped with the digital technical fluency, understanding technical constraints and prioritizing and discussing tradeoffs between development and business teams
· Ability to translate business intent, customer needs, and/or technical direction into clear, concise, well-documented product requirements
· Capable of building partnerships, managing stakeholders, and working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to drive projects to completion and meet shared objectives
· Strong prioritization and leadership skills, including timely and proactive communications of timelines, status, issue escalation
· Extreme attention to detail and ability to self-audit work
· Tag Management system experience (Tealium and GTM preferred)
· GA360 experience is preferred
· Past experience working internationally is a plus