Korean Bilingual - administrative
Korean - Administrative Assistant 5
12 month contract - possibility of extension
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Administrative Assistant to North America CEO Office
Top must-have skills/requirements
1. Exec admin exp.
2. Bilingual in Korean
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to CEO office at Samsung, by conducting research, handling information requests and performing vasy array of clerical functions.
• Assist current executive assistant to better serve the CEO office. Perform general office duties such as mailing, making copies/prints, coordinating schedules, setting up the office, maintaining office equipment and condition, ordering office supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
• Assist in event planning including scheduling, catering, set up and break down
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Must have professional demeanor at all times. Immaculate follow up skills, strong attention to detail is a must.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor degree
• 2+ years corporate experience required.Korean