Lead Data Architect
We are looking for a Service Now Data Architect for a full time permanent position with our client in Whippany, NJ. Please send qualified resumes to mary.abraham at harveynashusa.com.
- Create and maintain a logical model of data - with a specific focus on ServiceNow Data.
- Production of technical standards and guidelines for data design and models. Identifying and assessing associated technologies.
- Highlight (and help to resolve) disparity and ambiguity in current usage.
- Recommend changes to physical data models in line with best practice.
- Review the system landscape through a data architecture lens, identify opportunities to simplify and harmonise, reduce redundancy and so on.
- Provide architectural and design oversight to ensure all solutions are fit for purpose and use.
- Analysis and ratification of requirements in-line with current agile delivery process
- Work closely with BA’s, Architects, Testing team and process teams
- Ensure gaps are clearly identified and reported to BA/stake holders
- Produce architectural documentation where ever necessary
- Take respective ownership as an individual contributor throughout the project lifecycle
- Involve in Proof of concept activities and provide best possible solution to customers/stake holders
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or systems engineering and/or equivalent years of work experience.
- 8+ years of overall work experience in the data field, including having strong analytical skills to understand business processes, systems and data flows.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Architect with superb problem solving and data analysis skills.
- 8 + years of practical experience with data models, data flow diagrams, capturing and using meta-data, metadata modelling, relational databases and bridge forward/ bridge back data techniques.
- 8+ years of solid understanding of how a technology infrastructure organisation works, the concepts, functions and typical systems.
- 3+ years of experience and exposure to the follow key modules in ServiceNow is required:
- Orchestration (Preferable, not essential)
- Service (Request) Catalog
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- ITIL v3 foundation understanding and certification is highly desirable.
- Architecture Framework Certification (e.g. TOGAF) an advantage
- Banking/financial services experience is preferable but not essential
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist